Changeset d50b98


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jul 7, 2011, 2:12:10 PM (9 years ago)
Author:
rene <rene@…>
Branches:
ng_0.8, ng_0.9
Children:
918de7
Parents:
36d569
Message:

added strange dtd-localization workaround

File:
1 edited

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
  • chrome/content/v_identity/vI_rdfDataTree.xul

    r36d569 rd50b98  
    2929
    3030<!DOCTYPE window [
     31<!-- for some unknown reason Seamonkey does not recognize the dtd correctly, or I made something wrong. -->
     32<!-- therefore at the beginning an explizit declaration of tasksMenu.label / tasksMenu.accesskey -->
     33<!-- this will be overridden by messengercomposeDTD if everything works right -->
     34  <!ENTITY tasksMenu.label "Tools">
     35  <!ENTITY tasksMenu.accesskey "T">
     36<!-- for some unknown reason Thunderbird does not recognize the dtd correctly, or I made something wrong. -->
     37<!-- therefore the declaration of messengercomposeDTD must be at the beginning -->
     38<!-- at every later stage it will be not recognized the right way -->
    3139  <!ENTITY % messengercomposeDTD SYSTEM "chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/messengercompose.dtd" >
    3240  %messengercomposeDTD;
     41<!-- now everything as usual -->
    3342  <!ENTITY % editDTD SYSTEM "chrome://global/locale/editMenuOverlay.dtd" >
    3443  %editDTD;
Note: See TracChangeset for help on using the changeset viewer.