Opened 12 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

#259 closed defect (fixed)

VirtualIdentity causes opaque tab bar background

Reported by: Martijn Coppoolse <absorb.it+virtualidentity@…> Owned by: rene
Version: 0.6.5 Keywords: personas
Cc:

Description

I'm using Thunderbird 3.0.4 with Personas, on Windows XP with the Classic theme (the grey one looking like Windows 2000).

When I enable VirtualIdentity?, the tab bar becomes opaque, marring the Personas background picture. When I disable VirtualIdentity?, the tab bar is transparent again, and showing the Personas image on the toolbar (as it should be).

Would this be difficult to fix?

Attachments (2)

TB-VI_enabled-Persona-cutoff.png (20.0 KB) - added by Martijn Coppoolse <absorb.it+virtualidentity@…> 12 years ago.
The (ugly) tab bar when VirtualIdentity? is enabled
TB-VI_disabled-Persona-no-cutoff.png (26.4 KB) - added by Martijn Coppoolse <absorb.it+virtualidentity@…> 12 years ago.
The (normal) tab bar when VirtualIdentity? is disabled

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (5)

Changed 12 years ago by Martijn Coppoolse <absorb.it+virtualidentity@…>

The (ugly) tab bar when VirtualIdentity? is enabled

Changed 12 years ago by Martijn Coppoolse <absorb.it+virtualidentity@…>

The (normal) tab bar when VirtualIdentity? is disabled

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by rene

Owner: set to rene
Status: newassigned

Hi, sorry for long delay in responding...

Can you reproduce this with version 0.6.5 of virtual identity? Currently have no windows around and can't check this on my own.

Thanks for your feedback, nice regards,

Rene

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by Martijn Coppoolse <absorb.it+virtualidentity@…>

Version: 0.6.40.6.5

Sorry for my slow reply as well, after 4 years it was time to reinstall Windows. I've switched to Windows 7 and version 0.6.5 of Virtual Identity, but the problem still occurs.

comment:3 Changed 11 years ago by rene

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Hi, finally was able to reproduce the problem with wine on my Linux machine. There was an unused css which caused some trouble, I removed it in [befc4ee2bb849e983a46]. Fix will be part of 0.6.8. Thanks for pointing to the problem,

nice regards, Rene

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.